ALC Primary Care@Home seeks to address the challenges of aging today by providing outstanding, compassionate care and applying leading edge technology. Compassion means an empathetic response to a patient’s physical, emotional, and social needs. Care means quality-driven care. Technology extends from innovation in the office to the patient’s home. Our proprietary model, House Call 360℠, places the patient at the center of all we do, with services arrayed around and in support of their needs.
- ALC Primary Care@Home’s leadership team is comprised of national experts in home-based primary care. CEO and co-founder, Anthony Siciliano (Tony) is a nationally recognized leader in the in-home care field, and he guides this talented team.
- ALC Primary Care@Home offers leading edge technology to improve responsiveness and care. ALC uses geotargeting software to ensure optimized provider scheduling based on patient locations and area traffic patterns. This means scheduled visits will happen more reliably and on time. ALC uses an EMR specifically adapted to the house call patient to ensure efficient internal operations.
- ALC Primary Care@Home offers highly skilled and trained staff. All ALC staff go through an extensive onboarding process to ensure excellent clinical care, customer service, and quality on a consistent basis.
- ALC Primary Care@Home invests in innovation. Our House Calls 360™ patient contact center ensures that when patients, caregivers, or residential administrators has a question or concern, someone will be there with answers when needed.
- ALC Primary Care@Home puts the patient and the community at the center of all we do. From training to service to operational efficiency, our perspective begins and ends with the best interests of the patient and the communities in which they reside.
Our Vision: Become the gold standard in Home-Based Primary Care.